Studio Ramsay Global's Next Level Chef Becomes The Most Watched Cooking Show in TV History
Marks Television’s Highest-Rated and Most-Watched Unscripted Season Two Premiere in 11 Years
The post-Super Bowl LVII Season Two premiere of Studio Ramsay Global's cooking competition series Next Level Chef delivered 15.5 million Total Viewers, becoming the most-watched cooking series telecast in television history. Produced by Studio Ramsay Global and FOX Alternative Entertainment, Next Level Chef averaged a 4.9 Live + Same Day rating among Adults 18-49, marking television’s highest-rated and most-watched unscripted Season Two premiere in 11 years and highest-rated entertainment telecast in two years.
Next Level Chef’s Season Two premiere highlights include:
- The most-watched cooking series telecast in television history (across broadcast and cable).
- The highest-rated entertainment telecast in two years (since CBS’ post-Super Bowl premiere of The Equalizer, 2/7/21).
- The highest-rated and most-watched unscripted Season Two premiere in 11 years (since NBC’s The Voice, 2/5/12, post-Super Bowl).
- Next Level Chef’s return posted series highs, up from its Season One premiere (1/2/22) by:
- +206%, Adults 18-49 (vs. 1.6)
- +204%, Total Viewers (vs. 5.1 million)
- The night’s #1 most social unscripted series across television.
- FOX has the three highest-rated entertainment series telecasts this season (Adults 18-49 L+SD):
- #1 Next Level Chef (4.9 on 2/12/23)
- #2 The Masked Singer (2.2 on 11/24/22)
- #3 Accused (2.1 on 1/22/23)
Produced by Studio Ramsay Global and FOX Alternative Entertainment, Next Level Chef is the next evolution in cooking competitions, as Ramsay has designed a one-of-a-kind culinary gauntlet, set on an iconic stage like you’ve never seen. Over three stories high, each floor contains a stunningly different kitchen. From the glistening top floor to the challenging bottom of the basement, the ingredients match the environment, because Ramsay believes the true test of great chefs is not only what they can do in the best of circumstances, but what kind of magic they can create in the worst!